Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gossip Girl, Serena Looks.

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl by denisedelise featuring high heel shoes



I very quickly put together one look for Serena, thinking about one of my favorite shows and Gossip Girl.  Sad it will be ending and I never got a chance to costume any of the ladies, but Eric Daman does a fabulous job.
What will be the next go to show that will set the fashion trends?
My vote, with Eric working on the "Carrie Diaries"  I think the CW has a new must watch show. The show takes place in 1984, what will we see fashion wise?
The GG episode "Valley Girls" that flash backs to the 80's, may be a sneak peak of what we will be seeing, one fashionista hopes. 



Alexander mcqueen clutch
$720 - farfetch.com


Burberry belt
$1,025 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment